Dr. Victoria Fleming
Sometimes "Happily Ever After" doesn't quite work out that way. If your current relationship is in trouble, or you find yourself in one unhappy ending after another, understanding WHY might help you break the pattern and improve your relationship. Dr. Victoria Fleming, licensed clinical professional counselor, joins Melanie Cole, M.S. to discuss her current book, "You Complete Me and Other Myths that Destroy Happily Ever After." She will give advice on how listeners can be inspired to take control of their lives and how to get started today.
Dr. Victoria Fleming is a licensed clinical professional counselor and an award-winning author with a private practice in Northbrook, Illinois. Dr. Fleming works with individuals and couples on a variety of marriage and family issues. She is also an educator, conducting classes, workshops, and lectures on a variety of topics suited to engage groups of all sizes. Dr. Fleming's graduate degrees include Master's Degrees (Educational Psychology and Counseling Psychology) and a doctoral degree (Educational Psychology) from Indiana University. She serves as a media consultant and has appreared on television (ABC News and NBC's In the Loop) and in publications such as Family Circle, Redbook, Child, and Parents magazines. Dr. Fleming's current book, "You Complete Me and Other Myths that Destroy Happily Ever After," inspires readers to take control of their lives and teaches them how to do it.
Melanie Cole, M.S.
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & the DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.