HealthRadio Advertising Policy
HealthRadio.net, a division of Health Radio Network, LLC, endeavors to provide our users and listeners with the most current, accurate and reliable health, wellness, fitness and medical information disseminated via the Talk Radio online format. To support our mission of providing quality information, we accept advertising on HealthRadio.net subject to a rigorous policy concerning the product and/or services being adverted and we do not allow advertisements to be a part of the programming or to affect the quality or accuracy of information provided on HealthRadio.net. The purpose of our Advertising Policy is to explain the types of advertising and sponsorship clients that we accept on HealthRadio.net and the limitations that we prescribe within the advertising message. "Advertisement," refers to all forms of advertising, sponsorships and promotions for which HealthRadio.net receives compensation.
HealthRadio.net has sole discretion for determining the types of advertising that will be accepted and under no circumstances will HealthRadio.net acceptance of any advertisement be considered an endorsement of the products or services advertised or an endorsement of the company that manufactures, distributes or promotes the advertised products or services.
HealthRadio.net will use reasonable efforts to identify all advertising on HealthRadio.net in order to differentiate between advertising and independent, editorial content on HealthRadio.net. HealthRadio.net uses our best efforts to display the following labels on visual advertising:
"Advertisement" is used to label the most common form of advertising on our site.
"Sponsored Links" are listings that have been purchased by companies that want to have links to their sites appear adjacent to search results in response to specific terms.
HealthRadio.net also provides a separate area accessed from the home page labeled "Product Spotlight" in which sponsors and advertisers may purchase space to list their content or advertising.
HealthRadio.net does not endorse products, services or companies. The appearance of advertisements is not an endorsement or a guarantee of those products, services or the companies that manufacture, distribute or promote such products or services. If a user chooses to click on an advertisement, HealthRadio.net is not responsible for the content on the advertiser's site. It is the advertiser's responsibility to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws and regulations of other governmental or regulatory organizations and any relevant accrediting bodies or trade groups. HealthRadio.net is not responsible for advertisers' compliance with applicable laws and regulations. If an advertisement or any advertiser breaches any applicable law or regulation, HealthRadio.net reserves the right to remove the advertising.
There are certain categories of advertisements that HealthRadio.net will not permit on HealthRadio.net at any time. HealthRadio.net prohibits advertisements that promote:
- illegal or objectionable products.
- false, ineffective or dangerous information.
- websites espousing racial or religious epithets, advocating physical harm against people or their property, or making blatantly false claims and material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for HealthRadio.net.
- alcohol or tobacco products. However, we may accept promotions for educational campaigns such as smoking cessation and responsible drinking messages that are consistent with genuine efforts to educate consumers, rather than surreptitious attempts to promote consumption of alcohol and tobacco.
- sales of weapons, firearms, ammunition, or fireworks or designed to inflict serious bodily harm.
- betting or gambling.
- pornography, obscene materials or related themes.
- material that directly advertises products to children or is intended to attract children or any other content that could be deemed inappropriate for children.
- political, religious or controversial public positions or candidate for public office.
- "R" rated movies.
- "M" rated video games.
- web sites that offer cracked or pirated software, or promote the cracking or pirating of software.
- any product or service using false, misleading or deceptive information.
- other categories as determined by HealthRadio.net in its sole discretion.
HealthRadio.net prohibits advertising on HealthRadio.net that could injure the good name or reputation of HealthRadio.net or its affiliated companies. HealthRadio.net also prohibits advertising that infringes on HealRadio.net's or third parties' intellectual property rights including without limitation copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, trade secret rights or rights of publicity or any other such right recognized by law.
CALL for more information.
or email us at