Life Saving Information About Your Kidneys Featured Popular
Show: Ask Dr. DeSilva
Sagar Nigwekar, M.D.
Physician author, Dr. Sagar Nigwekar joins the show to discuss important tips and information to keep your kidneys healthy.
Sagar Nigwekar is an author of the book "Top 5 Questions to Ask Your Doctor". He is a Clinical and Research Fellow in Nephrology divisions at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital (Harvard Medical School) in Boston, MA. He is board certified in Internal Medicine. He graduated from the University of Mumbai, India, in 1999 and subsequently completed his post-graduate training at the Rochester General Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Program. He was a Chief Medical Resident at Rochester General Hospital in 2005.
Top 5 Questions to Ask Your Doctor
Dr. Derrick DeSilva
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & the DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.