Show: Swanson Health Talk Radio
Leo Battenhausen MA, MSW, LCSW
Depression and Mental Health
Depression Specialist, Leo Battenhausen MA, MSW, LCSW, comes on the show to discuss questions such as should you go on a anti-depressant just because your doctor writes the prescription? What other options should you explore before popping “happy pills”? If you do go on one, what should you do to fix your life while on the medication, and what is life like while taking an anti-depressant or other mood altering drug cocktail?
Therapist Leo Battenhausen MA, MSW, LCSW is author of the new book, “Defeating Depression: The Calm And Sense Way To Find Happiness And Satisfaction”. He holds a Masters of Arts in Behavioral Sciences, Masters of Social Work, is a Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Relationship Specialist.
Dr. Derrick DeSilva
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & The DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.