Show: You The Owner's Manual w/ Dr. Michael Roizen
RealAge Tips: From Blood Sugar to Stuttering
Jane Fraser, president of The Stuttering Foundation and co-author of "If Your Child Stutters: A Guide for Parents", delves into the real reasons why people stutter and discusses the most effective methods of therapy.
Plus, RealAge Tip of the Week - Dinner Option That Whittles Down Stroke Risk
Jane Fraser, president of The Stuttering Foundation, co-author of If Your Child Stutters : A Guide for Parents, 8th edition. Since its founding in 1947 by Malcolm Fraser, the Foundation has provided comprehensive, up-to-date help to millions of people for whom stuttering is a concern.
If Your Child Stutters: A Guide for Parents
Dr. Mike Roizen
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & the DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.