Show: You The Owner's Manual w/ Dr. Michael Roizen
Suzy Cohen, RPh
Suzy Cohen, coauthor of "Drug Muggers: How to Keep Your Medicine from Stealing the Life out of You", talks about a common downside to many medications. Tune in for Cohen's smart strategies for staying healthy.
Plus, RealAge Tip of the Week - Slow Down Aging with This Dinner Choice
Suzy Cohen, RPh, has been a licensed pharmacist for more than 20 years and writes the syndicated health column “Dear Pharmacist.” She has made guest appearances as “America’s Most Trusted Pharmacist” on many network shows, including The View and The Dr. Oz Show, and hosts a medical minute on the syndicated TV health show Know the Cause. Suzy is a member of the Institute of Functional Medicine, American College for Advancement in Medicine, and the American Association of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Dr. Mike Roizen
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & the DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.