Let's talk Yoga! Featured
Stan Woodman and Gina Norman
Yoga or Pilates? Which is Best for You?
Ever wonder what the differences are between Pilates and Yoga? If the answer is yes, you're not alone. They’re both active workouts that deliver tangible results. But, while they share many similarities, fundamentally they are worlds apart. Listen in as Dr. Friedman delves into these two popular health trends with his expert guests to see what all the buzz is about and help you discover which one may be right for you.
To husband and wife team Stan Woodman and Gina Norman, yoga is more than a business practice, it’s their lifestyle and mission. Stan and Gina are founders and co-directors of Kaia Yoga, the largest whole living centers in Connecticut and the premier destination on the East Coast for the biggest names in the yoga community. They have been teaching yoga for almost twenty years, and believe that all who practice yoga are looking for something, whether it’s stress relief, pain reduction, a desire to re-discover inner happiness, or simply to improve their backhand or golf swing.
Dr. David Friedman
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & The DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.