Using Horses as a Therapy Tool for the Disabled New! Featured Popular
Equine Therpay for Mind, Body and Soul
Sarah Newton-Cromwell, program director for REINS and an advanced riding instructor joins the show to discuss a unique approach to therapy for people with disabilities that uses horses as a therapy tool called REINS (Riding Emphasizing Individual Needs and Strengths) Therapeutic Horsemanship Program.
Sarah Newton-Cromwell - Program Coordinator and NARHA Advanced Instructor
Sarah graduated from Rocky Mountain College in 2003 with a double major in Equine Training & English. She was looking for a career in Therapeutic Horsemanship in a place she had never lived before and discovered REINS (Riding Emphasizing Individual Needs and Strengths) Therapeutic Horsemanship Program a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization located in Fallbrook, CA.
Pet Health Radio - Advertisers
Upcoming Live Shows
Login / Register
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & the DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.