Actress Monica Potter "Goes Red For Women" Featured Popular
Show: Health Talk Radio w/ Melanie Cole M.S.
Heart Disease Awareness
Actress and mother of three, Monica Potter joins Melanie on the show to rally moms across the country to join the fight against heart disease. Moms are the heart of the family, but often they neglect to take care of their own hearts. Potter hopes to inspire mothers, and people, to protect their hearts by eating well and exercising.
Monica Potter is a film and television actress currently starring in NBC's breakout hit Parenthood as Kristina Braverman, a mom struggling to raise two kids. Potter is a mother of three and champion of women's heart health, sharing her story to help inspire mothers, and people, across the country to protect their hearts by eating well and exercising.
Melanie Cole, M.S.
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & the DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.