Dr. Kristine Clark
Do You Need To Change What Your Family Eats?
Dr. Kristine Clark joins Dr. DeSilva to explain that for parents, the new dietary guidelines present some very practical problems, not the least of which is, “How will I get my kids to eat these healthier foods?”
Dr. Kristine Clark is the Director of Sports Nutrition for Penn State University's Athletic Department. where she counsels over 800 varsity athletes from 27 teams. In addition, she advises head coaches, team physicians, athletic trainers, strength and conditioning coaches, and athletic administration on policies regarding eating disorders, weight management, and supplement use among athletes. While most of Dr. Clark's time is devoted to athletics, she also holds a faculty position as an assistant professor in the Department of Nutrition at Penn State.
Dr. Derrick DeSilva
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & the DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.