Eating for Energy
In honor of National Nutrition Month, author of "The Snack Factor Diet" and renowned Registered Dietitian, Keri Glassman joins Dr. Derrick DeSilva to discuss eating healthy and for energy...
Keri Glassman, M.S., R.D., C.D.N. is the author of the newly released book "The Snack Factor Diet" and president of KKG Body Fuel, Inc., a nutrition counseling and consulting practice. In 2006, Glassman launched KeriBar, a nutritional snack bar company. Keri is on the advisory board for Kiwi magazine, and has formed a partnership with renowned maternity fashion designer Liz. Keri has contributed to and been widely quoted in top publications, websites and on national television including: Self, Men’s Fitness, US Weekly, “The Today Show” among others. Keri is a regular guest on Fox News Channel and a contributing editor/writer to Gannett Publications "Your Health Monthly."
The Snack Factor Diet
Dr. Derrick DeSilva
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & the DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.