J. Kevin McGraw, MD
Osteoporosis and Compression Fractures
Vertebral compression fractures can cause significant pain and complications. Osteoporosis, which is characterized weak bones, greatly increases the risk for compression fracture. This program discusses the causes and treatment options for vertebral compression fractures.
Dr. J. Kevin McGraw practices at Riverside Radiology Associates, Inc. in Columbus, OH. He specializes in vascular and interventional radiology.
His undergraduate education was at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University and received his medical degree from the Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine.
Dr. McGraw has numerous peer-reviewed papers and numerous invited lectures. In 2004 Dr. McGraw published a textbook titled Interventional Radiology of the Spine. He has led several large prospective studies on the clinical effectiveness of percutaneous vertebroplasty.
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & the DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.