David S. Kloth, MD
Pain Medication: Preventing a Troubling Addiction
Chronic pain affects millions of people everyday in the United States. The effect of pain on the personal and professional lives of its victims can be devastating and far-reaching. One method for dealing with back pain are pain medications. Pain medications can be highly addictive and a patient can get themselves into trouble without even realizing it.
Joining the show to discuss how patients should best use their medication, as well as alternative options for dealing with back pain, is founder and President of Connecticut Pain Care, Dr. David Kloth.
Dr. David Kloth is the Founder, Medical Director, and President of Connecticut Pain Care. He has been practicing full-time interventional pain management for almost 10 years. He is the President and Medical Director of Connecticut Pain Care which has offices throughout the State of Connecticut.
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & the DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.