|*||High-level glucosamine HCL (hydrochloride) and chondroitin product for dogs and cats|
|*||Also contains MSM, a dietary sulfur used for normal cartilage production|
|*||Core antioxidants face oxidizing free radicals head on|
|*||Ideal for pets that get a lot of physical activity|
Who needs Joint Care 2 with MSM?
Hardworking pets and those that need advanced support of their joints will benefit from this powerhouse formula. Owners of dogs that perform agility, flyball, or dogs that work hard herding or in the field can be confident in the reliable hip and joint support of glucosamine and chondroitin, with the added boost of MSM and antioxidants. Joint Care 2 has the highest level of chondroitin of any single product in our Joint Care line. MSM and basic antioxidants are added to help enhance joint support. Choose Tablets or Granules in delicious dried beef liver flavor, or Chewables, an easy-to-feed cheese-flavored bite with the same amount of active ingredients per chewable as contained in one tablet or one scoop of granules. Use with our Omega-3 Gel Caps for enhanced support. For dogs and cats.
How the key ingredients work
- Glucosamine and chondroitin work synergistically - increasing the effectiveness of one another.
- Glucosamine is a major component of cartilage. Healthy cartilage is essential for a hardworking joint.
- Chondroitin, a key component of joint fluid, which has cushioning and lubricating properties, also supports the production of hyaluronic acid in joint fluid and acts as an antioxidant.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps fight oxidizing factors that may attack and weaken the joint components.
- Zinc, also an antioxidant, is essential for the body's regulatory functions and manganese is essential for the production of cartilage and development of bone.
- MSM or methylsulfonylmethane is a source of dietary sulfur used for normal cartilage production.
|Each Tablet, Scoop, or Chewable Contains: Glucosamine HCL (hydrochloride), 500 mg; Chondroitin, 400 mg; MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), 100 mg; Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), 10 mg; Manganese, 1 mg; Zinc, 0.7 mg.||Suggested Daily Use: Give directly or, for ease of delivery, may be crumbled. May take 4-6 weeks to see results. After a response is seen, product may be gradually reduced by up to one-half to a maintenance level. For pets requiring more than one tablet, divide between morning and evening.|
|Less than 10 lbs||1/2 tablet, 1/2 chewable, or 1/2 scoop|
|10-25 lbs||1 tablet, chewable, or scoop|
|25-50 lbs||2 tablets, chewables, or scoops|
|50-100 lbs||3 tablets, chewables,or scoops|
|Over 100 lbs||4 tablets, chewables, or scoops|