The Maze Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation Featured
Dr. Kenton Zehr
Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation, Art Collecting and End-of-Life Care
In this segment of "Your Health Matters," Dr. Kenton Zehr of Scott & White Healthcare describes a new surgical procedure for atrial fibrillation, an arrhythmic cardiac disease that, up to now, has generally been managed through medication.
Dr. Kenton J. Zehr, MD is Chief of Scott & White Healthcare's Division on Cardiothoracic Surgery at Temple, Texas. Trained in general and cardiothoracic surgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital and Harefield Hospital (UK), he co-developed a sutureless device for coronary bypass grafting and holds patents for a novel mitral valve repair device. Dr. Zehr joined Scott & White in 2009, where his patient care emphasis is on aortic root reconstruction, aortic and mitral valve repair, and heart failure surgery.
Channel Player (the latest segments)
Upcoming Live Shows
Login / Register
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & the DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.