Halloween Safety New! Popular
Dr. Anita Chandra
Dr Anita Chandra comes on the show to give parents some very valuable information on how children can have fun and stay safe this halloween.
Dr. Chandra practices pediatrics with Northwestern Memorial Physician’s Group in Chicago. Originally from Ohio, she received her bachelor's degree from Miami University in 1991 and medical degree from Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine in 1995. After completing her residency at Children’s Memorial Hospital in Chicago, she worked as a pediatric hospitalist and then joined her current practice. Dr. Chandra maintains a strong affiliation with the medical school as an Instructor in Clinical Pediatrics at Northwestern University. She serves as faculty tutor for the Problem Based Learning Curriculum and was appointed to the Medical School’s Curriculum Committee. Over the years she worked in various capacities with the AAP Illinois Chapter. She serves on the Committee on Infectious Diseases and is faculty with both the Reaching Our Goals and Adolescent Immunization Projects.
Dr. Chandra’s professional interests are focused on being a champion of childhood immunizations both in the office and in the media. She is a Media Spokesperson for the AAP and regularly has the opportunity to discuss pediatric topics for TV news, print media and various online parenting resources. Outside of work, Anita chairs the SEED Foundation, a nonprofit scholarship foundation serving Indian high school students. She is married with four young children, and enjoys photography, music, Indian folk dance and event planning.
Melanie Cole, M.S.
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & The DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.