Parents' Top Questions About Babies and Toddlers New! Featured Popular
Dr. Tanya Altmann
Helpful Health Advice for Women and Mothers
Dr. Tanya Remer Altmann, in a humorous yet reassuring tone, offers pediatric insight into the day-to-day health issues of children under the age of three.
Dr. Tanya Remer Altmann is a leading medical authority for the popular press and entertainment industry, a best selling author, parenting expert and media spokesperson. Dr. Tanya’s latest parenting book, "Mommy Calls: Dr. Tanya Answers Parents’ Top 101 Questions About Babies and Toddlers", hit several best sellers’ lists after its 2008 release. She is also Editor-in-Chief of the American Academy of Pediatrics’ parenting book "The Wonder Years" and Associate Medical Editor of their best selling "Caring for Your Baby and Young Child: Birth to Age 5."
Mommy Calls: Dr. Tanya Answers Parents’ Top 101 Questions About Babies and Toddlers
American Academy of Pediatrics
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & the DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.