Tips For Nutritious Halloween Treats Featured
Show: Insider's HealthRadio
Dr. Gwenn Schurgin O’Keeffe
Nutritious Halloween Treats
Is your family’s Halloween holiday an “all-they-can-eat treat feast?” Of course you want your kids to eat healthy, but you don’t want the label of Halloween Scrooge. Dr. Gwenn Schurgin O’Keeffe joins the show to discuss how can you make sure your kids enjoy the holiday, without overloading on nutrient-void sweets.
Gwenn Schurgin O’Keeffe, MD, FAAP, is a practicing pediatrician, health journalist, and CEO of Pediatrics Now an online health and communications company. Through Pediatrics Now and her nationally syndicated blog "Dr. Gwenn Is In" (www.drgwennisin.com), she addresses issues ranging from general health to those concerning the intersection of health care and social media. She is the national spokesperson for the American Academy of Pediatrics. She lives in Boston, MA, with her husband and two daughters.
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & The DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.