Show: Insider's HealthRadio
Vitamins and Supplements
Author Steve Coffman joins the show to discuss something he is very passionate about...the sick, suffering and disabled veterans and others forsaken by orthodox medicine. He will talk about ascorbic acids, health benefits of vitamin C and more.
Steve’s father was a Detroit plumber, but he moved the family to California after Steve was born. Steve grew up in San Jose and enlisted in the Navy in 1968 and received an honorable discharge in 1971. After college, Steve worked as an electronic technician and then became a computer technician until he retired in 2004. Steve has had a lifelong fascination with vitamins, especially after some of his closest relatives died from apparent vitamin deficiencies. He really cares about the sick, suffering, and disabled veterans and those forsaken by orthodox medicine. His book, Ezekiel’s Medicine, was forged from Steve’s 30 years of research and intense searching into often forgotten information.
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & The DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.