Post-Natal Fitness Featured
Show: Insider's HealthRadio
Fitness & Your Pregnancy
Do you want to: Have a stronger, healthier, and even smarter baby? Exercise safely throughout your pregnancy? Avoid excessive pregnancy weight gain? Prevent diastasis recti (abdominal separation) or other pregnancy related conditions? Bounce back quickly after pregnancy?
Helene Byrne joins Danica to discuss why exercise and fitness are so important for new moms and moms-to-be.
Helene Byrne is the Founder of BeFit-Mom, and the author of the award winning DVD "Bounce Back Fast! Post Natal Core Conditioning" and the acclaimed book "Exercise After Pregnancy: How to Look and Feel Your Best," now in its second edition. She speaks regularly at fitness conventions, and has been featured on over thirty radio and TV programs championing the outstanding benefits of maternal fitness.
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & The DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.