Supplements and Vitamins For Children
Dr. Vandana Y. Bhide, M.D
Complementary Medicine For Children and Holiday Health
The holiday time can be a crazy time for kids. They want everything they see and parents can have a tough time saying no. Dr. Vandana Y. Bhide, M.D, comes on the show to help parents with this dilemma. She will also discuss how Probiotics can help children stay healthy this winter.
Dr. Vandana Bhide is a primary care physician from St. Augustine, Florida. She received her Bachelor of Science and Medical degrees from the University of Wisconsin. Dr. Bhide completed her residency at Duke University Medical Center. She is board certified in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Bhide has a special interest in integrative and holistic medicine, childhood obesity, and hospice medicine.
Melanie Cole, M.S.
Channel Player (the latest segments)
Upcoming Live Shows
Login / Register
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & the DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.