ADHD and Learning Disorders; Help for Families Struggling This School Year.
John Pascoe, MD
ADHD and Learning DIsorders
John Pascoe, MD, a member of the AAP Committee on Psychosocial Aspects of Child & Family Health comes on the show to discuss families whose children are having learning/behavior problems. He will advise parents on ADHD and related disorders, keeping in mind that we are about half way through the school year and some children and families are struggling.
John Pascoe, MD, is a Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine, Dayton, Ohio.
For the past 25 years teaching medical students and residents has been an important focus of Dr. Pascoe’s activities in academic general pediatrics. He has been involved with curriculum development, implementation and evaluation at both the local and national level. He was Editor of the FAMILY MEDICINE supplement that summarized the lessons learned from the national medical education project, Undergraduate Medical Education for the 21st Century (UME-21). Dr. Pascoe was PI for a very successful faculty development grant/project before leaving University of Wisconsin-Madison for Wright State University in 2000.
Melanie Cole, M.S.
Channel Player (the latest segments)
Upcoming Live Shows
Login / Register
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & The DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.