ADD/ ADHD - Symptoms and Causes
Dan Levy, MD, FAAP
ADD/ ADHD: Does Your Child Act Out?
Attention deficit disorder (ADD) and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) are two of the most common childhood disorders and can continue through adolescence and adulthood. Symptoms include difficulty staying focused and paying attention, difficulty controlling behavior, and hyperactivity (over-activity).
Dr. Dan Levy joins the show to discuss ADD & ADHD and if medication is the only way to help our children.
Dan Levy has been in pediatric practice in a suburb of Baltimore, Maryland, for 31 years. In addition to his general pediatric practice, he is a trained family therapist, and has specialized in behavioral and developmental problems in children and teens. He is an assistant professor of pediatrics at the University of Maryland, immediate past president of the Maryland Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics, and the 2008 Pediatrician of the Year in Maryland. Dr. Levy has appeared on every major network, and is a national spokesperson for the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Dan levy is married to Dr. Nancy Levy, is the father of two exceptional children, and the grandpa of two perfect little boys.
Melanie Cole, M.S.
Channel Player (the latest segments)
Upcoming Live Shows
Login / Register
- Listen Live
- 911 - Emergency Talk RadioLife in the ER... and how it affects you
- Ask Dr. DeSilvaOur integrative medicine expert
- Dr. House: Beyond DisabilityHealth & lifestyle for the uniquely abled
- Duke & The DoctorWe change peoples lifes
- Health Beat of AmericaThe latest medical & health information
- Health Talk RadioToday's hottest health topics
- Healthy ChildrenAmerican Academy of Pediatrics
- Hoag HospitalPhysicians of Hoag Hospital Presbyterian
- Insiders HealthRadioAlternative and integrative health info
- Life, Love and HealthHealth journalist Christopher Springmann
- Memorial Health e-RadioDoctors of Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
- Mission RadioHealers & physicians of Mission Hospital
- Pet Health RadioWoof...Meow...Chirp...
- Second OpinionAmerican Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Sports Medicine & FitnessAmerican College of Sports Medicine
- Swanson Health Talk RadioCovering all your natural health needs
- Terry Talks NutritionRenowned natural health expert Terry Lemerond
- To Your Good Health RadioHealth visionary Dr. David Friedman
- You The Owner's ManualWorld famous Dr. Michael Roizen, MD
- All On-Demand ShowsList all of our On-Demand shows
Login / Register
The information and opinions expressed herein and on the programs provide general information relating to health and are not intended to constitute advice or specific recommendations relating to any particular ailment, disease or condition. Listeners should not individually rely on the information given here and the information and program content is not a substitute for a consultation with a qualified medical doctor. We encourage you to make an appointment with your own doctor in order to resolve any of your health concerns.