What Is A Podcast?
Podcast is the latest buzz word in the Internet world and HealthRadio is proud to offer this promising technology. Podcasts are audio programs that are available to be downloaded onto your computer and transferred to any portable media device that supports MP3s like the iPod. The files can also be played right on your computer.
How Do I Get It?
There are many ways to listen to your HealthRadio.Net programs with podcasting.
1) Use the HealthRadio Podcast Player - Just click on the "Launch Podcast Player" link on the show page or catagory you want to listen too. This will automatically start playing the latest show and give you access to older shows.
2) Download a Podcast Reciever Program - You can download and install a podcast reciever program like iTunes or Juice. These program allow you to subscribe to a show using the Podacst Subscription URL that you will find under Launch link on the shows detail page. Use this URL to subscribe to a show and each new show will automaticlly be downloaded to your computer. You can then move it to your mp3 player for portable listening.
3) You can use the Archive section - You could also just visit our archive section to see the latest versions of our shows and ether download the mp3 or play them using the Player under the show description.
Podcast Reciever Programs:
There are several programs available free online that will allow you to download the MP3 feeds.
Free Podcasting Software
How do I subscribe to a show?
After you've downloaded and installed a podcast program, you'll be asked to enter a URL to subscribe to the podcast feed.
In order to find this URL and subscribe to an individual HRN Podcast, Look on the list above or go to a shows detail page and enter the URL displayed by the Podcsat symbol into the podcast program:
- Highlight and copy the PODCAST URL. (i.e. http://www.healthradionetwork.com/podcast/showname.xml)
- In Juice click on the
- Paste the URL into the URL field and click SAVE.
- Then click to start downloading the lastest shows.
After the download is complete, the individual podcasts will appear on your computer. You can listen directly on your computer or load them onto your portable music player! Look at the Juice help for more assistance.
Once you've downloaded a podcast program, the entire process of receiving the latest podcast will be automatic.
If you have any questions or problems with Podcasting shows from the HealthRadio.Net please contact: